1. RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA
The Controller responsible for processing the personal data collected through this website is the Owner of the website, whose contact details are: MERLATRANS, S.A., with VAT number A30240030 and address at AV. REGIÓN MURCIANA- CIUDAD DEL TRANSPORTE, 30011 MURCIA.
2. PROCESSED DATA, PURPOSES AND DOCUMENTS RETENTION POLICY
2.1 Processed data: For the purpose of requesting information or contacting the Owner, some information must be provided by filling out the provided form, which will indicate which of them are mandatory.
During the navigation, the data such as the IP address assigned by the supplier or certain social profiles associated with the user may be provided.
2.2 Purpose: The purpose of the processed data will be the effective response of the considered issues.
2.3 Conservation. The personal data will be treated only to give a response to the questions or queries, and they will be destroyed after that fact.
3. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Anyone has the right to get a confirmation about whether his/her personal data is being processed, or not. The applicants have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were initially collected.
In certain circumstances, the applicants may request the limitation of the processing of their personal data or oppose the processing thereof, in that case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
For this, the users may send a written communication to: MERLATRANS, S.A. AV. REGIÓN MURCIANA- CIUDAD DEL TRANSPORTE, 30011 MURCIA or to the email address email@example.com, including in both cases a copy of their identity document or the equivalent certifying documentation.
4. LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of the provided data is the consent given by the user for the processing of his/her personal data.
5. . RECIPIENTS AND ASSIGNMENTS
The data will not be transferred to third parties and, besides, the data international transfers will not be made.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in the user’s device when accessing certain websites in order to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is performed from the computer.
This website uses the cookies listed below.
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchasing, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks…).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration …).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and that allow users to measure user activity and create browsing profiles with the objective of improving websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Customized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web based on the behavior and user browsing habits, where your profile is obtained and allow you to customize the advertising that is displayed in the user’s browser.